Permission to reprint articles by William Honaker is hereby given to all print, broadcast, and electronic media, provided that the author bio and contact information is included at the end of each article in your publication. For organizations publishing articles electronically, a live, clickable link to IPGuy.com must also be included with the body of the article. Additionally, please mail one copy of your publication to:
William Honaker, 3521 Fiddlehead Court, Bonita Springs FL 34134
- Permission to reprint articles by William Honaker at no charge is granted with the agreement that:
- a. The “About the Author” bio (below) must be included following each article.
- b. One copy of the publication in which the article is published be provided to William Honaker.
- c. A fee of $500 per article will be expected for any article published without the closing bio and contact information.
- Permission is also granted for reasonable:
- Editing content and industry-specific example exchange.
- Article title change.
- Electronic publishing of articles must include a live, clickable link to IPGuy.com.
About the Author:
For more than 30 years, Bill Honaker has been helping businesses, ranging from Fortune 100 firms to individual entrepreneurs, to protect their patents, trademarks, and copyrights. A former Patent Office Examiner, he is a partner with Dickinson Wright, LLC. He’s especially good at keeping clients out of court. To book Bill to speak to your group, call 248-318-7015 and explore the possibilities.
Any questions, please email to Bill@ipguy.com. Thank you.